Although it's rare, sometimes things don't go to plan.
Regardless, we want you to have a happy shopping experience. Many of our international and local products have warranties specific to the item should there be item manufacturer defects.
Manufacturer defects or faulty goods
Defects and faults are defined as:
- A fault in the function of a new, unused product which was not intended as part of its original design
- An imperfection on the actual product when first receiving it. This does not include marks on the external box or packaging but may include the color, function, surface, or condition of garments, accessories, toys, or objects.
- A defect that causes malfunction in a new, unused product, and may cause potential harm if used
- A failure in the operation of the product within a warranty period, for example, in one year
Steps to take when you have a faulty item
- Create a return request and enter details of your request.
- Once our team receives your request, we will contact you to send item photos or details about the defect or damage.
- Once our team verifies your warranty claim, we will arrange a pick up of your original item and a replacement will be sent to you. If a replacement is not available, a repair or provision of spare parts will be provided to ensure the item is as-new.
- For the warranty pickup, please print the Item Return Form and include it in the parcel. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and state your Order Number so we know your pickup is ready to book. A person must be at home or at your place of work available when the pick up takes place.
Note: When submitting details and photos about the defect or damage, ensure the date of purchase is clear so wear and tear can be eliminated as a possible cause. Typically, manufacturing faults are evident right away or detected within seven (7) days out of the box.
If you have a faulty product which has been recently purchased in-store, please take the item back to the store counter you purchased from as soon as possible with the sales invoice as proof of purchase. Our sales staff will be able to assist you with a repair, replacement, or refund if appropriate.
Out of warranty?
If your item has a defect or fault outside of the warranty period, please inquire directly with the manufacturer to arrange repairs.
We are unable to replace, repair, or accept warranty claims for an item which has been improperly used, abused, neglected, and has wear and tear. Examples include:
- Accidental dropping, scratching, marking, or tearing the item
- Marks and scratches made by hand, sharp elements, stickers or markers, or modifications made after purchase
- Application of solvents and commercial cleaners, wipes or anything containing thinners, or alcohol
- Immersion in any fluid or washing, drying, or other forms of cleaning
- Loss of attachments or parts
- Any other accident that might occur in daily use
For questions and concerns about returns and exchanges, please send us a message at email@example.com.